This is a poem blog that explores everyday life in a way that is practical and simple

Thursday, October 23, 2014

You are Queen of my Heart




 

Let me know what you think
 Did you know that I had hatched
The plan to ambush you by this
indeed this has come unexpected 
 For you are the queen of my heart

You kill the instincts in me 
Each time I lay my eyes on you
And engage all the five senses
Hope my message will be delivered
Since its meant for you my dear

I may fall short in my use of lingo
To give vivid descriptions to entice
But praising you I must with pride
You are more than just a human
You are an angel sent to shower me with love

Your luscious lips scream they are sexy
Not that they did say so
You have an infectious smile so irresistible
So that the eyes focus but not limited to
The amazing beauty that is alien to many

When you talk you utter sweet melody
That is melodious to the ears and heart
Tickling even the vestigial organs 
I must confess that you are pretty
With flawless skin and milk white teeth

Your hair is silky long and blonde
If my fingers pass in between them 
They send static sensations on my nerves
I need to question where this beauty came from
The right choice I surely made

You company and character amaze me
They are virtues in you I must complement
Each day something deep does grow  
That which I can’t explain in simple words
Just staring at you lovely face explains it all

Your sexy fragrance is an aphrodisiac
How long have you been reading my mind
You blow me out of proportion
Even though I try to get in that one place
I already miss your love my bosom beauty

0 comments:

Post a Comment