This is a poem blog that explores everyday life in a way that is practical and simple

Friday, October 17, 2014

Life Destiny

In life one has to take the bull
Like a matador by its own horns
If you wait others will seize 
The opportunity presented to you 
Your battles are your own to fight 
Relatives will not toil for you 
They will not join your army 
They also have issues to deal with 
Their participation should be appreciated 

Take the initiative to move ahead 
Gather courage and forge on ahead 
The future is bright full of pleasantries 
Your past should not determine the future 
Reason why courage is a requisite 
To move to the next level 
Swallow your pride to get what you want 
It is only those who start low that know the hurdles 
I have stop crying over spilt milk 

Someday I will make it through struggle 
I shall get it even if others see obstacles 
Today is my time of living despondent 
Someone wants me to realize it early 
I am a man who should not be nagging 
I have to be decisive and take the first step 
Like the Bill Gates of this world 
They dreamt of achieving something in their time 

Struggle I must with the little in my disposal 
I don’t want to be that failure who complains 
Nor one who begs o get what I desire 
Just a way is what I really need 
To be a fisherman in the times of want 
I have a dream of one day conquering 
To sail through even when inhibitions increase 
I am a matador and will never cease fighting 

 Someone will recognize my efforts one day 
Not even in form of payment or money 
But appreciation for whatever little that 
I offer Again am patient and never in a hurry 
Seizing an opportunity is my quest 
I am brave for I took the courage 
Strong for I was once weakened by stress 
Wise having made catastrophic blunders 
Yes I am a victor in my own sphere 
True to my words I will not relent

0 comments:

Post a Comment