This is a poem blog that explores everyday life in a way that is practical and simple

Monday, October 6, 2014

Mixed Up

I don’t want to be laughed
Am human and I need to be loved
For as long as you stay humble
I will not think of an idea to dismiss
As I do think it will make me leave
That which I don’t want to miss
It may result into an agonizing duress
But I cannot handle this stress
A distress in my heart so excruciating
Just feel however never reel it hurts
My desire is to have what I require
Is it necessary, this pursuit has no eternity?

This difficulty may be at the present time
For tomorrow is another day of reckoning
It presents challenges to adore as well as abhor
On a lighter note it will unravel its opacity
Can we afford to wait to the end of the voyage?
Yes if it is we have the audacity
How many will stay put as we struggle
We juggle and tussle with the invisible
Our volition is to master the art of this fight
To ensure our labours don’t waste

You may think it is amusing
Yet the anguish you mete is repulsive
A cesspit you have immersed us is unbefitting
Your joy is our grief 
On the contrary you feign lack of knowledge
Is this a ploy that you familiar with
The anger in us bubbling veraciously
No one will stand on our way
This is the beginning of our march
That is not ending sooner by any chances
Beware we are aware and we will no backtrack

It is ringing so loud and chilling
No one seems to notice this
Even though it is evident to all they still ignore
Ago it was possible to do this
Albeit this caveat is subtle and obscure
It’s the reason for the continued suffrage
That has resulted into grumble
My people are suffering from ignorance
And this is bound to continue incessantly
Choking it will to a point of no return








0 comments:

Post a Comment