This is a poem blog that explores everyday life in a way that is practical and simple

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Our changing world

I dreamt of an ideal world
Only to find myself in a real nation
Should I take a pill that is sedative?
To sleep my troubles and be no active
But being passive is not what I want
Like an ant I want to engage my art
Measure my gauge and get the pleasure
When times were good I wanted bed
It never happened for I was not lucky
The worst have been many but good
Good that which I was able to see
See what I was able to write
Write indeed because I was right
Having sight of a better place
Strong I have grown in the struggle
When the tornadoes did strike
And the storm was depressing
The hurricanes destroyed my stamina
My will was not to let it enter me
The forces that wanted to pull me down
Hurray! I have seen the worst in life
Strife and blight that have made me strong
I whined and realized I was loosing
The world should be a better place
Only if we joined hands to save it
Where nobody will complain for none
The least having fully satisfied
In times of desolation, stoicism wins
Depression flashed out with soulful meditation
Freedom from lust but desire to curtail
The vices that make it worse to achieve
Victory in a world is the best perfection

0 comments:

Post a Comment