This is a poem blog that explores everyday life in a way that is practical and simple

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Premonition

Slow to rage, gentle and kind
Was bitter with the trials
Reality it has downed they better me
A desire do endure more has psyched
The spirits in me emotions so high
There is knowledge that I am victorious
Amid this I will preen and be keen
Get the might to finish a fight
And soldier with aggression
Get my want and fail no more
Hard the hurdle that I have to handle
If might is right, no more sight
Guilty instincts get the better of me
Or is it the lack of being decisive
To discipline my Rota and precision
Thank my alma mater I am here
Nigh the verge of greatness
Crystal clear it will be to me
When the journey will vindicate
I will not resign to fate when late
Formidable team I will form for action
Losses, am not going to tolerate
Pack your baggage off my precinct
My residence is spruced not for laxity
So lavish it is it will not tire
Gains made still awaiting for more
In victory I peg my survival
Destiny that is shaped by tiny
The money I wanted is not coming
No longer have I wanted it but to gain
I may not look that far sighted
It is what you are that helps
To play a role and master it

0 comments:

Post a Comment