This is a poem blog that explores everyday life in a way that is practical and simple

Sunday, September 14, 2014

MY FIRST ODYSSEY

Of late I have been thinking of making a kill
Not in the context that I really want to kill
The thing is I doubt about the future prospects
Hysterical I may sound and the phobia is in
Need I say the maintenance of my ego is lost

All because of the unpredictable’s that life is
The scarcity of varsities is a world calamity
Outraged and engaged with bitter animosity
Instilled with the arrogance of notoriety
Degenerating before remunerating past epoch

My prerogative so active yet am passive
Struggling and juggling the jigsaw of life
My half is a laugh of the tough nerve in the rota
Walking with the swagger of a champion
Yet staggering like a sot from a pub

In my hub I rub shoulders with my chaps
And trapped by the felony of my instincts
The reality is my ability seeing eventuality
That all is not lost before I get a post
Where creativity necessitates progressive prosperity

My perspective is a quest of achieving the best
Having no worries in life even if they try using jest
To abase them by having to throw in the towel
Which they are earnestly waiting for as much
They try syndicate my fate and prevent my bate

Still tad but they relentlessly mangle this pentangle
In an angle that gives them respite yet I burgeon
Fate is only decided by the Mighty high above
Banal this might be however it loses no renal
To excrete the faecal out of the sytem from ill

My will so robust it has a crescendo so effacing
Am racing but facing a world full of reality
Amid the bracing battle full of juxtapose ponder
Render I possibly will the morose I felt past
Fine I will leave but you check me out though. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment