This is a poem blog that explores everyday life in a way that is practical and simple

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Energy to forge ahead


Sentimental and irate for another loss
Which has become like a constant gross
Realized the difficulties that is life
In desolation I always intercede
For a time calamities will secede
So that my stripling life can proceed

Intoxicated by trivial obstacles of regression
Perturbed why impediments do prevail
The tribulations make the temple weary
The dark cloud has exceeded its welcome
Endeavours fail to catapult to the next level
Famished and full of contempt of any progression

Cortisol levels have risen to a level high
Out of control and pausing great danger
Unchecked this is a time bomb
Brewing it is but subtly it arouses no suspicion
Seldom has one noticed that it is now a week
And the stamina to saunter is enervated

Tricky it is becoming to even seek
Body lethargic symptoms of being sick
Paranoia has set in with full force
Rarely has life ever taken a pause
Such incidence means the bucket kicked
Case closed and the pall bearers picked

Amid such vexations and intimidations I shall fight
Till that point when I see the light
My comfort is to stay put until at night
As I sleep I will hold on to the dream tight
For indeed I know I have the might
Even  when it seems my immune has blight

Sorrow has made me strong and optimistic
Sagacious full of wit and rarely mystic
Great humility having seen sheer intimidation
Which have since gone to leave me elated
When my ego had been bruised and debased
Beyond expectation I liken it to a matador

When I look into the horizon at the west
That orange mass having lost intensity
I know that all has not gone to waste
Even when little was achieved during the light
The rebellion I revealed meant complete control
Simply put it has regained new vis for a fight

[Photo Source: MorgueFile]

0 comments:

Post a Comment